Basics of Brainspotting – Atlanta 8/30/19
August 30 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm| $120.00
What is it?
A brain-based therapeutic model for healing from a variety of physical and emotional ailments naturally, as well as expanding performance and creativity.
Who is it for?
All counselors, psychologists, social workers, MFT’s, Addiction Specialists, health professionals and students who seek to expand their ability to heal trauma.
What will the workshop cover?
- Learn about Brainspotting and how it can be applied effectively.
- Discover the History of Brainspotting and its application.
- Understand the neurobiology behind Brainspotting.
- Learn about the three primary ways to find a Brainspot.
- Discover how Gazespotting can be applied to your practice.
5 CEUs available through R.Cassidy for $30
Standard Registration Fee: $100
Late Registration Fee (8/23 – 8/30): $120